Luis Enrique Didn’t But Put An End To Rumours Of Sergio Ramos Playing At The Next Olympic Games

Forum 3 years ago

Luis Enrique Didn’t But Put An End To Rumours Of Sergio Ramos Playing At The Next Olympic Games

Spain coach Luis Enrique Martínez didn’t hesitate when answering a question from the press about the possibility of Sergio Ramos playing at next Summer’s Olympic Games.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/79769be136ffcad20c404c7f438bb41e.jpgAfter declaring that Ansu Fati and Adama Traoré could both be in a starting line-up together for Spain, who take on Switzerland this Saturday, the manager had his say on the captain.

“I don’t know if it’s real or just rumors. I’m not the Olympic coach so it’s not a question for me. The captain is someone who is very important for us and all I care about is that he performs well at the Euros”, said Enrique.

He added: “Until the FA confirm it, they are only rumours in the press. Mr Luis de la Fuente will pick who he has to pick. The rumour-mill around it doesn’t bother me”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I
Forum | 16 hours ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I didn’t say that – Ten Hag on playing UCL after 2-2 draw with Bournemouth

EPL: Onyeka scores as Brentford end winless streak
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Onyeka scores as Brentford end winless streak

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship