President Buhari Approves N1.6Bn To Establish E-government Procurement Platform

Forum 3 years ago

President Buhari Approves N1.6Bn To Establish E-government Procurement Platform

The Federal Executive Council (FEC) presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday, October 14,2020, approved N1.6billion for the establishment of e-Government Procurement Platform.

According to the Director-General, Bureau of Public Enterprises, Mamman Ahmadu, said the new platform would help eliminate corruption as well as enhance the country’s procurement process.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/92238c662fd4aa3fceab01ae08e612e6.jpeg

“E-government procurement is a global trend and from the research carried out by the World Bank, it had been established that countries that have taken off with e-government procurement have witnessed exponential economic growth and and they have stimulated ICT in those countries.

It will reduce corruption to the barest minimum because it will reduce the human interface within the process. The overall cost is about N1.6 billion,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 9 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 3 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 3 days ago