Career & Net Worth Of Eva Chris

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Eva Chris

Eva Chris has her birth name as Eva Chidingozi Ezechiedo She is a famous Nollywood actress, content creator and movie producer who came to limelight for her online videos on YouTube.

Eva was born and bred up in Anambra State in south eastern Nigeria, date of her birth not known.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/80ee5971c795f61cfa3bcea025b3f4a7.jpeg

Educational Background

Eva obtained a Diploma in Business Administration and Management at the Federal Polytechnic, Afikpo, Ebonyi State.

Her Acting Career

Eva Chris began acting professionally in 2017 and has become prominent in the industry owing to her good appearances in recent time.

Eva Chris has so far starred in several Nollywood movies and worked with popular Nollywood actor Odira Nwobu and many others.

She is beautiful, creative and highly talented Nollywood superstar known for brilliant interpretation of roles in movies. She accepts any character assigned her and her style of acting is loved and cherished by her numerous fans across Nigeria.

Eva revealed that her father is her main source of inspiration because of his selfless, creative and innovative acumen. In her words, “Dad never jokes with his family and can do anything possible to make everyone around him happy and comfortable”,

Eva also said that her curves is her major selling point, saying it has opened more doors for her. According to her, “It has always been my childhood dream to be celebrated. A producer once saw me on Instagram and chatted me up. He said he needed me for a movie role because I had the curves he needed for an upcoming movie. So my curves bring me favour a lot.”

Her Role Models

Eva cites top Nollywood actresses Omotola Jalade and Mercy Johnson as her role models because of their sense of responsibility, courage and good interpretation of roles in movies.

Eva is also a social media personality with over 100,000 followers on her instagram platform.

Her Personal Life

Eva Chris marital life is not known. She keeps her private or family issues top secret from the public.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b68973c56ae8be02ad526cf8a6d587f6.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Eva Chris has within her short period in the Nigerian movie industry become a force to reckon with, rated one of the richest and most influential with an estimated net worth of about $100,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 15 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Transformers One Trailer Previews Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson-Led Origin Movie
Forum | 19 hours ago

Transformers One Trailer Previews Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson-Led Origin Movie

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead
Forum | 2 days ago

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead