Osun state residents cart away COVID19 palliatives stored in the Cocoa Processing Industry warehouse (videos)

Forum 3 years ago

Osun state residents cart away COVID19 palliatives stored in the Cocoa Processing Industry warehouse (videos)

Osun state residents have stormed the Cocoa Processing Industry warehouse in Ede where COVID19 palliatives were stored and are currently carting away as many food items that they can.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5c899eae3eef797efb076b0a9313094c.jpg

This comes barely 24-hours after residents in Lagos state also stormed a warehouse in Monkey village in Lagos where COVID-19 palliatives donated by CACOVID, were kept.

CACOVID, a group of private individuals donated money for the provision of food items to Nigerians in different states during the COVID-19 lockdown.

Watch the video from Osun state below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fubara, Not Wike Is The New Political Leader Of Rivers State - Odili
Forum | 4 days ago

Fubara, Not Wike Is The New Political Leader Of Rivers State - Odili

Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke
Forum | 5 days ago

Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke

9 People Feared Dead As Stampede Breaks Out At Wammako’s Residence During Distribution Of Sallah Palliatives In Sokoto
Forum | 1 week ago

9 People Feared Dead As Stampede Breaks Out At Wammako’s Residence During Distribution Of Sallah Palliatives In Sokoto

I Urged My Brother To Leave Celestial Church, Says Brother Of Slain Osun Priest
Forum | 1 week ago

I Urged My Brother To Leave Celestial Church, Says Brother Of Slain Osun Priest