I’ll choose you to be my husband over and over - Former first lady, Patience Jonathan tells her hubby, Goodluck Jonathan

Forum 3 years ago

I’ll choose you to be my husband over and over - Former first lady, Patience Jonathan tells her hubby, Goodluck Jonathan

Former first lady, Patience Jonathan, says she will marry her husband Goodluck Jonathan, again and again, if life permits.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/948ef9e7c8491c345bb3457163d83461.jpg

Patience said this while celebrating her husband at a family get together last Friday, November 20, when the former President turned a year older.

Speaking at the get-together. she said

''My husband, my hero, my king, the father of my children, I thank almighty God for choosing you to be my life partner.

Not only are you the most loving husband a woman could ever wish for, but you are also my best friend. On this special birthday, I want to tell you how much I appreciate you in my life. It has been a blessing making this life journey with you.

If I have to do it again my love, I would choose you to be my husband over and over. You are the best. To me, you mean the whole world and I love you more than words could ever express. May God bless you always. Happy Birthday.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 11 hours ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 2 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher