President Buhari finally reacts to the killing of 43 farmers in Borno

Forum 3 years ago

President Buhari finally reacts to the killing of 43 farmers in Borno

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally expressed how he feels about the killing of 43 farmers in Zabarmari village in Jere Local Government of Borno State, by Boko Haram insurgents.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/65a9475aef55a83257817c4790113855.jpg

The Nigerian President who stated that the entire country is hurt by senseless killings, said his government had given all the needed support to the armed forces “to take all necessary steps to protect the country’s population and its territory.”

A statement released by his media aide Garba Shehu read;

President @MBuhari has expressed grief over the killing of farmers on rice fields at Zabarmari, in Jere Local Government of Borno State, describing the terrorist killings as insane.

“I condemn the killing of our hardworking farmers by terrorists in Borno State. The entire country is hurt by these senseless killings. My thoughts are with their families in this time of grief. May their souls Rest In Peace.”

President Buhari said the government had given all the needed support to the armed forces “to take all necessary steps to protect the country’s population and its territory.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 16 hours ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 20 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC