‘Bruno Fernandes Has A Massive Heart & Immense Quality’ – Telles

Forum 3 years ago

‘Bruno Fernandes Has A Massive Heart & Immense Quality’ – Telles

Bruno Fernandes has a “massive heart and immense quality”, according to Alex Telles, who has lauded his “decisive” Manchester United team-mate.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d6c0f36ace9940f0b36c6e1561c54439.jpg

Fernandes has had an immediate impact on English football since completing a €55 million (£50m/$67m) move to Old Trafford from Sporting CP in January.

The 26-year-old was the driving force behind United’s run to a third-place Premier League finish and three semi-finals in the second half of the 2019-20 campaign, as he hit 12 goals in his first 22 appearances for the club.

The Portugal international has carried that form into the new season, contributing 11 goals and six assists to the Red Devils’ cause in 18 outings across all competitions, and he was rewarded for his performances in the top flight with the Player of the Month award for November.

Telles, who joined United for £18m ($24m) on deadline day, played against Fernandes on several occasions during his time at Porto, and says it’s a “pleasure” to now be playing alongside the ex-Sporting star after his struggles against him in the Primeira Liga.

“So, me and Bruno have known each other for a while now,” the Brazilian left-back told Inside United.

“Bruno has always stood out wherever he played and he is undoubtedly our main player here today.

“We were rivals on the pitch and today we’re team-mates playing in the same team. I’ve said to him that at the time he was quite annoying to play against on the pitch, always wanting to win, obviously.

“He’s a guy with a massive heart and immense quality, it’s there for everybody to see and I don’t need to talk any more about Bruno’s quality. It’s a pleasure to play with him.

“He is a great guy who is always willing to help everybody and he really makes a difference and that’s great.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Europa League: Not a quality player — Nainggolan slams Matteo Guendouzi
Forum | 3 days ago

Europa League: Not a quality player — Nainggolan slams Matteo Guendouzi

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez
Forum | 4 days ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez

Bwala Knocks Peter Obi Over Quality Of Boreholes Donated To Northern Communities
Forum | 4 days ago

Bwala Knocks Peter Obi Over Quality Of Boreholes Donated To Northern Communities

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 5 days ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities