"I’m Looking Forward To Spoiling Somebody’s Son For The Rest Of His Life" -Toke Makinwa

Forum 3 years ago

"I’m Looking Forward To Spoiling Somebody’s Son For The Rest Of His Life" -Toke Makinwa

Popular Nigerian OAP, vlogger and entrepreneur, Toke Makinwa took to Twitter to reveal that she is looking forward to spoiling her husband for the rest of his life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fc51e1fd4f0579fdf023035e8ff455d0.jpeg

A fan of hers showered praises on her and said she believes she’s going to be a very good wife as she’s entertaining and will be loving as well. The fan wrote;

"Funny enough @tokstarr is going to make a very good wife. She’s entertaining, all about her business and I think she’ll be loving."

Toke Makinwa reacting to that claimed it saying from the fan’s mouth to God’s ears adding that she’s actually looking forward to spoiling somebody’s son for the rest of his life.

She Wrote;

"From your mouth to God’s ears. I’m actually looking forward to spoiling somebody’s son for the rest of his life".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor
Forum | 3 days ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor

Forum | 3 days ago