I Pay Boys To Sleep With Me And Give Me Oral – Naomi Gold

Forum 3 years ago

I Pay Boys To Sleep With Me And Give Me Oral – Naomi Gold

Popular Ghana nudist, video vixen and actress, Naomi Gold has revealed very sensitive details about her sex life during a recent interview. The actress revealed during the interview that whenever she was horny or in need of satisfying her sexual desires that all she does was pay boys to sleep with or give her orals.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e4487a40219ce476e3b12673096373af.jpg

Naomi Gold was the sexual model who was fingered live on TV by sex therapist Lutterrodt, while he was trying to explain on UTV Red Light how a man should practice foreplay with his woman before intercourse finally does occur.

Naomi Gold did further explain her reason behind going this way of paying boys to satisfy her sexual desires revealing that she chose this path because she’s not in an active relationship at the moment and this was the only other option available to her.

In an interview, Naomi Gold said she normally pays these boys for them to give her a hot oral sex whenever she feels the need to as she loves that more than the actual sex. She indicated she’s so focused on her career right now that she’s not ready to settle down or engage herself in any serious relationship hence will continue to engage the services of these “Call boys”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family
Forum | 3 days ago

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family

Transfer: Guardiola ready to pay EPL rivals £85m for midfielder
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Guardiola ready to pay EPL rivals £85m for midfielder

The Beach Boys Trailer Previews Upcoming Documentary on Legendary Band
Forum | 1 week ago

The Beach Boys Trailer Previews Upcoming Documentary on Legendary Band

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says
Forum | 1 week ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says