I was possessed at that time - Man says after being arraigned in court for filming woman in a toilet

Forum 2 years ago

I was possessed at that time - Man says after being arraigned in court for filming woman in a toilet

A man identified as Mark Mutongoi has been charged to court for filming a woman in a toilet at a petrol station in Westlands, Nairobi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/710aaf8db1cc6fe266f4595c70c74e14.png

The suspect is said to have filmed Margret Wangari without her consent on October 7, at Rubis petrol station in Westlands, Nairobi.

Court prosecutor Robert Ogallo told the court;

“After she was done she heard some movement behind the washroom."

The court heard that it was the suspect’s movement that alerted the complainant, and she discovered that the accused person had strategically placed his phone on the washroom’s window and was recording her.

The complainant later alerted fellow women who were within the area and this led to the arrest of the suspect.

Appearing before senior principal magistrate Charles Mwaniki at Kibera Law Courts, the suspect pleaded guilty and told the court that he committed the offence to please his eyes. He also claimed that at the time he was committing the offence, he was possessed.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 8 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead
Forum | 8 hours ago

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 8 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 9 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband