Pray For Tinubu Government, Nigeria Will Get Better – Femi Adesina

Forum 1 month ago

Pray For Tinubu Government, Nigeria Will Get Better – Femi Adesina

Former presidential media aide, Femi Adesina, has called on Nigerians to endure the current economic crisis as things are going to get better with time.

Adesina, who served as the special adviser on media and publicity to former President Muhammadu Buhari, said the government of President Tinubu needs the support of Nigerians.

Speaking to newsmen on the sidelines of a book presentation in Lagos, he said Nigerians have no other country, and it is only in their own country that they can be first-class citizens.

He said: “
My message to Nigeria at this time is just to hold the fort, this place is going to get better.

“It is our country, we don’t have another one. So we must ensure that it works because no matter where we go, we will not be first class citizens.

“Nigeria will get it right, we will get there.”

He called for prayers and support for the incumbent administration, saying: “
So, let us support the government, let us pray for the government and have good will towards the government and everything is good, to get better and right.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 2 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu