I Urged My Brother To Leave Celestial Church, Says Brother Of Slain Osun Priest

Forum 3 weeks ago

I Urged My Brother To Leave Celestial Church, Says Brother Of Slain Osun Priest

Taiwo Fadehan, the younger brother of Moris Fadehan, the presiding Priest of Celestial Church of Christ in Ile-Ife, Osun State, has revealed how he encouraged the clergyman to depart from the Celestial Church before he was tragically killed by his assistant.

The Nation recalled that Evangelist Moris Fadehan was killed and burnt on the altar of the church he was presiding on by his assistant, Lekan Ogundipe, over disagreement of physical assault on female church member in February 2024.

On Friday, the slain priest was buried amidst tears by his family and priests from Celestial Church. During the Service of Song programme held at Mokuro Idita in Ile-Ife, Taiwo lamented his elder brother’s death.

He said: “Since his death, I have been sad. Although we lived far apart, anytime I had a problem, once I called him, he would help and pray for me.

“I was seriously sick at a time and he prayed for me for seven days after which I was healed totally.

“My brother is not selfish. He doesn’t keep malice. He was a peacemaker.

“When you talk about the work of God, there was a time I called him, I said, brother, please leave Celestial alone; come out of Celestial. He said no! I realise that everything about celestial, the doctrine, the faith is 100 %.

“He doesn’t compromise. My apologies, I have been to a Cele prophet that asked me to bring this and that. But when I got to him, he urged me to pray and fast for three days. After that I got what I was asking God for.”

Meanwhile, Morris Fadehan was later buried amidst tears at Iloromu quarters, Ile-Ife, Osun State.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 3 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 3 days ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 4 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US