Bwala Knocks Peter Obi Over Quality Of Boreholes Donated To Northern Communities

Forum 2 weeks ago

Bwala Knocks Peter Obi Over Quality Of Boreholes Donated To Northern Communities

Daniel Bwala, a former lawmaker, has criticised the quality of the boreholes donated by Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Bwala said the boreholes are repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience.

Bwala claimed that Water Corporation in Anambra State when Obi was a governor was not in a good state.

Recall that the former Anambra State governor recently concluded his visit to the 19 states in the northern part of the country.

Obi also donated boreholes to some of the communities in Kaduna, Sokoto and others.

The gesture has attracted commendations from many Nigerians but it has not gone down well with some individuals, including Bwala.

The former lawmaker posted on his X handle:
“You only need to see @PeterObi water corporation when he was a governor to understand why he sponsored that borehole that is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience.

“That is his style of governance. You cannot give what you don’t have. I am so happy that the demographics he deceived in the 2023 elections are wiser now

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 5 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 6 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 week ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 1 week ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide