Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez

Forum 2 weeks ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez

Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola has sent her colleague Jamiu Azeez a heartfelt message after he revealed his battle with depression.

Following Junior Pope’s death, Jamiu Azeez had opened up that he was suffering from depression, owing to the failure of his career and finances.

Jamiu disclosed that he has been depressed for over two years but dying in silence due to the fear of the public’s reactions.

He claimed that nothing had been working for him and that he felt lost and unsure of who to confide in but got tired of putting a brave front along the line.

Speaking of his confidence, he shared Toyin Abraham’s reaction to his cry and expressed gratitude for the way she handled his confession.

Taking to her Instagram page, Opeyemi Aiyeola expresses gratitude to Toyin Abraham for coming to the actor’s aid.

She expressed how heartbroken she was over the news as she noted how good-hearted and hardworking Jamiu is.

Offering words of encouragement, she advised him to take solace in the transient nature of life’s phases.

She also commended his unwavering faith in Allah, urging him to hold onto his beliefs.

She wrote: “Ajadi @jamiu_azeez1 my attention was drawn to your post and sincerely my heart is broken. My heart is broken because you’re such a hard worker, a gentle soul with a very good heart filled with genuine love and you deserve to be happy, sane, and stable in all aspects of your life. Unfortunately, life has a way of throwing challenges heavier than our expectations and capacity at us sometimes. Be encouraged knowing that life is a phase. You’ve always been a steadfast believer in Allah, continue to hold onto your faith and remember giving up is not an option brother

“Like I always tell you, you got God and some genuine people around you for support. Stay strong broda, your testimony is near. @toyin_abraham thank you so much for coming through for my Ajadi Oluwa a fi opolopo ropo insha Allah the lyrics are from Allah’s mouth to your ears Ajadi.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
College of Nursing & Midwifery, Gombe Post Basic HND in Nursing, 2024/2025
Forum | 2 days ago

College of Nursing & Midwifery, Gombe Post Basic HND in Nursing, 2024/2025

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 4 days ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 1 week ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 1 week ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party