Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Forum 2 weeks ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

A Nigerian man has declared his girlfriend he met on TikTok wanted over the alleged theft of his mobile phone, television, gas, among other items.

In the post, the man shared a photo of the lady along with a long note claiming she was wanted after visiting his house for the first time.

He revealed that she had planned to spend three days with him. On the day she arrived, they slept together, and he left for work the next day, leaving her alone in the house with his phone, as she had requested.

Upon returning from work, he discovered that she had stolen many of his belongings and fled the house.

He wrote: “We are looking for this lady; she’s my girlfriend. We met on TikTok, and we’ve been dating for the past six months.”

“We had a small issue last month, but we settled it. She came to visit on Monday, April 8, 2024. She told me she came to spend three days with me, and I agreed. We slept together on the first day.”

“On the second day, I woke up early and told her I was going to work, giving her some money and my phone to watch films.”

“When I returned in the afternoon, my house was empty. She took my phone, gas, standing fan, television, and cotton. If anybody knows this girl’s location, please DM me. Thanks. Fear women.”

“She took them one by one, and the only thing left to see was my gas cylinder. Even when someone mentioned that we were refilling gas, she didn’t respond.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/53dabd930bc7df9d317c8e85eb53b028.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 3 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia
Forum | 3 days ago

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 3 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 4 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’