Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job

Forum 1 week ago

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job

Jose Mourinho has stated what he wants from his next job in management as he continues to wait for offers.

The 61-year-old, who has been out of work since Roma sacked him in January, has been linked with clubs in the Saudi Pro League, but the Portuguese is eyeing a move to a European side.

He has told The Telegraph his demands from his next job: “The only thing I want is that the targets and the objectives have to be established by everyone in a fair way. I cannot go to a club where, because of my history, the objective is to win the title. No. The only thing I want is that it has to be fair.

“Do you think if I was at a big Premier League club and we were sixth, seventh, or eighth, in the table, I still have a job? What I am saying is that people [should] look at me the way they look at others.

“What is important for me is if the club has objectives and for me to be able to say I am ready to fight for these. I don’t want to say realistic, but [at least] semi-realistic.

“Because when I went to Roma, nobody was dreaming about European Cup finals and we did it. It’s not possible I go to a club that is almost relegated and the objective is to win the Champions League. It’s good but it is not fair.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 1 week ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 week ago

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello