"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Unstable Season 2 Trailer Reveals Premiere Date for Rob Lowe Series’ Return

Forum 1 week ago

Unstable Season 2 Trailer Reveals Premiere Date for Rob Lowe Series’ Return

The first teaser trailer for Unstable Season 2 gives the Rob Lowe-starring series a premiere date.

Netflix has unveiled the first teaser trailer for Unstable Season 2. The new season will debut on the streaming platform on August 1, 2024.

Check out the Unstable Season 2 trailer below

What is Unstable Season 2 about?

The synopsis for the new season reads, “Ellis (Rob Lowe) lays out a series of challenges and mind games for Jackson (John Owen Lowe) to see if he has what it takes to succeed him as the heir to the Dragon empire, but does a newcomer have other ideas?”

Unstable Season 2 also stars Aaron Branch, Emma Ferreira, Rachel Marsh, Sian Clifford, Fred Armisen, Lamorne Morris, Iris Apatow, Frank Gallegos, JT Parr, Tom Allen, and Sean Clements.

The series is executive produced by Andrew Gurland, Rob Lowe, John Owen Lowe, Clements, Claire Scanlon, and Victor Fresco.

The first season of Unstable premiered on Netflix in March 2023. It was renewed for a second season last November.

Speaking with ComingSoon, Lowe said of Unstable, “I wanted this comedy to be a companion piece to the kind of comedies I love, like Arrested Development, The Office, 30 Rock, but particularly like Arrested Development — their conceit is that the family’s lost the money [and] dad may be going to prison. You need a hook at the beginning of it to kind of ground it and to give it relatability. The notion of a family just about to come out of the trauma, of the loss of [a] wife [and] mother felt like a really good way to do it. I have to credit Victor Fresco, who is the co-creator along with John Owen and I. That was his idea, and it was a really good one.”

Unstable Season 2 premieres on Netflix on August 1, 2024.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shogun Season 2 and 3 in the Works at FX
Forum | 2 days ago

Shogun Season 2 and 3 in the Works at FX

Drop Release Date Confirmed for Blumhouse Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Drop Release Date Confirmed for Blumhouse Thriller

The Black Phone 2 Release Date Delayed for Ethan Hawke Horror Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

The Black Phone 2 Release Date Delayed for Ethan Hawke Horror Sequel